Coach Brown and his staff believe
Football is the vehicle
Christ is the destination
The goal of the school and the program is to build Christian men. Men who will be outstanding patriotic citizens. Men who will be committed hardworking students. Men who will be faithful devout husbands. Men who will be caring, strong fathers. Men who will be leaders. Men who will stand firm through adversity and love their enemies. We serve a mighty and faithful God.
The Warrior Way:
- The program begins or ends every workout, every practice and game with prayer.
- The program holds team Masses throughout the year.
- The program holds 30 minute Character classes every day of the week during the season immediately after school.
- The program’s team Chaplain Father Peter is available to the boys during school.
- The program has a “Life Coach” who is a certified member of the Fellowship of Christian Athletes. Coach O’Neil is available to the boys year round to help them navigate life.
- The program brings in speakers and mentors throughout the year to address difficult topics and to build understanding.
- The program participates in local service opportunities to serve our community and to give back.
- The program has a high expectation of its coaches to be Christian witnesses every hour of every day.
- The program works year round. We have an extremely high expectations of our student athletes. Commitment, honor, sacrifice…We are building Warriors.
- The program holds its young men accountable, on and off the field.